Need to Reach Us During Camp?
If you need to reach us during camp, you can do that in a few different ways:
- email@example.com: This will get you to the office. If you have questions about payments, logistics, transportation, etc., then the Office Staff can help you out. If someone else better answers your question, the Office Staff will route your question to the right person. You can always go right with this method.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: This will reach one of the Camp Moms. You can expect to hear back from them within 24 hours if you have questions about your campers.
- email@example.com: This will reach one of the nurses in the Health Center. If your child is ill or has had any medical issues, you can reach the nurses this way. They will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 512-847-9564: This is the Camp Office. Most of our staff is out and about at camp and is hard to reach immediately by phone, but we can get messages to anyone fairly quickly. While campers and counselors can’t make or receive phone calls, you may leave a message for your camper’s Merakez (unit head), and they will call you back when they have the opportunity. You can leave those messages with the Office Staff.
- 832-269-9633 This number is only n case of an emergency; the camp has an emergency message system that is checked regularly 24 hours a day. To preserve the effectiveness of our emergency systems, PLEASE USE YOUR BEST DISCRETION WHEN USING CAMP’S EMERGENCY LINE.
Please keep in mind that we do not check emails or answer calls on Shabbat, but we will get back to you as soon as possible on Sunday if you do reach out to us during Shabbat.