Tuition Rates for Summer 2024
Our summer program offers two sessions of 24 days each, along with abbreviated introductory programs for 1st-4th graders.
|Entering Grade||Program||Tuition||Session 1 Dates||Session 2 Dates|
|1st/2nd||Mini Mensch||$350||Not Available||July 21-July 23|
|2nd/3rd||Nitzanim A||$2,500||June 16-June 25||July 14-July 23|
|2nd/3rd||Nitzanim B||$2,500||Not Available||July 28-August 6|
|3rd/4th||Alonim||$3,500||June 26-July 9||Not Available|
|3rd||Ofarim||$5,400||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|4th||Chalutzim||$5,400||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|5th||Tsofim||$5,400||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|6th||Maginim||$5,400||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|7th||Kesher||$5,400||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|8th||Bogrim||$5,400||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|9th||Segel||$6,600||June 16-July 9||July 14-August 6|
|12th||CIT||$750||June 13-July 9||July 11-August 6|
- Upon registration for each child, we require a $500 deposit. Upon completing the application and making the deposit for each child, a spot will be held for your camper at camp.
- There are two standard payment options—tuition can be paid in full upon registration OR paid in monthly installments between the date of registration and May 15.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Tuition is fully refundable until December 1.
- From December 2 to February 1, tuition is fully refundable except for $250 (50% of the deposit).
- From February 1 to May 1, tuition is fully refundable except for $500 (full deposit amount).
- After May 1, 50% of tuition is refundable for cancellation before the beginning of the session.
- If your child is physically injured or comes down with an illness at camp that requires them to leave early, we will refund half the daily tuition for days missed.