The CYJ Tuition Assistance Fund
In addition to outside organizations, we have our own CYJ Tuition Assistance fund! A few things to keep in mind about this scholarship:
- Please be prepared to complete the application in one session. If you are not able to, you will be able to save and return within 30 days. Upon saving, you will receive an email with a link to your application. CYJ does NOT have access to this link.
- This application is one per family. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Income from all sources
- Value of bank and investment accounts
- Debt value
- Insurance premiums
- All expenses
- Mortgage amounts
- Tax Returns
- Most recent W2s, 1099s
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and tuition aid will be awarded on a needs-based system. We have limited funds available for CYJ Tuition Assistance, so the earlier you apply, the more likely you are to receive aid.
- Start your application HERE.
We are fortunate to have a volunteer committee that reviews the CYJ scholarship applications and allocates the tuition assistance awards. The committee meets each late winter and early spring to look over the applications that have been submitted so far. It is crucial that you submit your application by one of the following deadlines in order to be considered to receive a scholarship from the CYJ Tuition Assistance Fund. Late applications may not be considered. Committee meeting dates are TBD.
|Application Due Date||Award Notification Date|