Travel Home from Camp by Plane
Our staff will bring all campers who are flying home to the airport at least an hour before their flight on Closing Day. Ideal flights home are between 10am and 3pm from Austin Bergstrom Airport. Flights outside this window, please coordinate with us BEFORE you book your flights.
Some general flight FAQ:
- If possible, please try to make your flights from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. This allows us to best coordinate drops off. If San Antonio Airport is your best option, we can make that work.
- Our staff will take the campers through security and wait until the plane leaves the tarmac. We will also confirm with you when your camper's flight departs from the airport.
- Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the airline’s unaccompanied minor policies. We ask that you pay the unaccompanied minor fees ahead of time to make your kids' travel as easy as possible.
- It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you fill out your transportation form with all of the flight information including confirmation number. If your travel plans change for any reason, please let us know.
- If your campers do not want to carry luggage for their flights, you are welcome to ship luggage home. You must make arrangements for the pickup at camp by sending a PDF of a luggage label from UPS or Fed Ex.
- We will have an airport bus taking campers to the airport. There is no cost for that bus on closing day of each session.